About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Friday, August 19, 2005


A picture of the shadow of the airplane with a halo on clouds. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on a great blog Captain Kirk. I was searching for information on hotel i nice and came across your post this post - not exactly what I was looking for related to hotel i nice but very interesting all the same!

Anonymous said...

Kirk:

Miss you and your blog updates. Sorry we missed your call while I was in Prosser.

All's well here. It's 80 F outside and a beautiful sunny day for mid-November.

Boys are well--Jeff is student teaching and Brian works for Loud Sound Audio setting up sound systems for events/bands/gigs.

I'm "Working on the Railroad" at the CA Sate RR Museum in Old Sacramento (with my friend Cathy).
Very busy and lots of fun.

Hope all is well with you and the kids. Don't know if you will read this and how often you check--but I thought I'd send it in case.

Jeff & Janelle are getting married on June 2006--hope you, Ella & James can make it. Put it on your calendar. I think the rest of Pleasant gang will be there.

Bye for now. Fly safe. Get some sleep. Pleasant dreams. Give the kids my love. Hope you are seeing them soon.

Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Broken leg! YIKES! Now maybe you'll have time to update this site. :) Get well. Lv you (HUGS)
Patricia

mashael alhajeri said...

check out my blog might find it very interesting..x x x x