About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Happy New Year!

Well I am back from the sim and am employed for another 6 months!!!! I Hope that this is my last sim check on the A320. The company has told me that I would be on the A330 in February which means by April I am guessing. Qatar Airways will start flying to Melbourne about April so the timing is ok (it means I will get to see Ella and James a lot more).
I have requested 2 weeks leave at the beginning of February so I can see the kids before I start training on the A330 (maybe!). I have a good flying roster in Jan with layovers in Colombo Sri Lanka (for New Years Eve), The Seychelles, Zurich Switzerland, Hyderabad India and The Maldives.
I am off to Colombo in the morning and the next post will be on the 3rd of January.
I will leave you all with an Arabic new years wish- “May the flees of a thousand camels infest the bottom (keeping it clean for the kids) of the person who messes up your New Year and may their arms grow too short to scratch their bottom!” Happy New Years!

No comments: