About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

In Dubai

I have finished my first day of sim ok , tomorrow I will complete the 2nd day of being checked and then back in Doha(on the evening of the 29th). I will be in Colombo Sri Lanka from the evening of the 31st until the evening of the 2nd of Jan. It will be very hard to be there were all the sadness has just happened. Hope everyone has recovered from Christmas.

No comments: