About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Hyderbad for Christmas

Just returned from Hyderabad India for Christmas. It was my first layover in Hyderabad and it was Christmas day. I surprised the crew by bringing decorations for the cockpit, a 20" tree, presents and stockings for the entire crew, and a Santa hat. The crew was fantastic and it was a very enjoyable flight. After we arrived in Hyderabad about 07:00 local we went to the Taj (our hotel) and everyone slept until about 13:00 local. We all met for lunch and the party started! I believed that fun was had by all and it continued until well into the night. It was an easy trip back to a wet Doha! It has been raining here for the last 2 days....a nice change from the hot dry place.

No comments: