About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Monday, May 09, 2005

I am really enjoying flying the A33o and its route structure. I had a nice trip to London but did not get out to see much of the sites. For one of the first times ever I woke up with a sore back... after all of the crazy things I do I get a sore back from sleeping in London! It is much better today and I am off to do some kite surfing and then stick fighting tonight. If my back holds out I also have ju-jitsu tonight.

Tomorrow I am flying to Manila for the first time. I have about 36 hours off there and hope to do some sight seeing and come back with some great pictures. I have bought a new camera (Panasonic FZ-20). It is a very nice camera I hope to be taking some better pictures!

No comments:

Blog Archive