About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Bloody Firewall Failure!

Sorry that I have been offline for the last week. My firewall shut down when I was on my trip to Casablanca (#*&#!) and I picked up a few "bugs" off the net. It has taken me the last few days to sort out the problems. I am off tonight to Bangkok and the kids are joining me on Monday. We are then flying to Penang Malaysia on Tuesday and will be there for about a week. We will be staying at the Sandy Beach Resort (http://www.geocities.com/~paradise_hotel/Sandy_Bay/) for the first few days and then moving to Jerejak Resort (http://www.jerejakresort.com/) for the last part of the stay. I should be back in Doha about the 6th or 7th of July and will then hopefully be able to post some pictures.

No comments: