About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Thursday, June 09, 2005


Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kirk:

I posted (or thought I did) a hi & hello note yesterday--but I don't see it online. So I'll try again.

Love your site which allows us to live vicariously thru you and keep track of you and your adventures. Enjoy time off with Ella & James in Bali & Down Under.

All's well here, but Dennis called last night to tell me Ray died yesterday. (Sad--too young) There's an e-mail from Dennis & Rachelle with more details. I talked to Ray 2 weeks ago when I was home--I was going to go by and see him on my way back to Portland, but he was going up to Olympia to have lunch with Arnie that day. So I didn't see him, but did talk to him. So hard on Aunt Elsie.

That's all from here--fly safe and give my love to the kids.

Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Kirk:

Just a quick note to let you know my computer crashed so I'm not online right now except from work occasionally. Catch up with you soon. Kevin & Barb are in Washington this week. More later.

Love,

Kathy