About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Sunday, June 05, 2005


Terracotta soldiers from Xian on the Great wall of China outside Beijing....which one is not real?
 Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kirk:

You look good with the soldiers!!! Amazing adventures. You have the heart and spirit to enjoy them all and climb the Great Wall--that must be something to see it go on forever.

Glad to hear you are off to Bali & Australia soon for time with Ella & James--that will really do your heart good.

All's well here. I'm heading for Lake Tahoe at noon for a 5-day artist's retreat on the shores of the lake. It will be nice once I get all packed & figure out what art I will be doing.

I was in Portland & Prosser last week. Kathy Kelley's daughter got married Saturday of Memorial Day & then I spent Sunday-Wednesday in Prosser. Elysha & family, with baby Ellie, came over for an evening.

Hershal & Michelle were just there a week or so before I was and Kevin & Barb will be there in mid-June. My visit, unfortunately, didn't coincide with theirs.

Gotta run & get everything done to get away. Enjoy London and your other adventures. Take care, fly safe & Pleasant dreams!

Love,Kathy

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURE. GOOD SINCE OF HUMOR.

HAROLD

Anonymous said...

Wow, the first three guys have abs that are rock hard ... the fourth guy ... well, looks a bit soft?

Rob C