About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Kovalam Beach - Trivandrum India

I just returned from a Trivandrum India overnight. I flew a BOC (“back of the clock” – take off late evening and fly all night …also called a red eye special) flight arriving at the hotel about 9am. After a few hours sleep I headed off to Kovalam Beach (http://beaches.south-india-tour-package.com/kerala-beaches/kovalam-beach.html). It was about a 40 minute Tuk-tuk (a 3 wheel taxi) ride which I paid the driver about US$7 (Aus$9) for him to take me there wait about 6 hours and return me to the hotel. I had a great time body surfing the waves, enjoying the seafood and the Kingfisher beer. It is very cheap with a seafood meal costing about US$5 - $10.

No comments:

Blog Archive