About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Still in Japan

I arrived in Japan about 6 days ago and was planning on only staying about 3 days then going to Hong Kong before returning to Doha. I was unable to get on a flight to HK so I am going straight back to Doha. I will be in Doha Thursday morning and will be "back online" then. I have lots of great pics to post when I get connected with my own computer. I will put more detail on the blog then- Kirk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kirk: Glad to hear from you--I've been checking for updates. I am hooked on your website--it's a great way to communicate. Will be delighted to see and hear about your vacation and adventures--and to hear from Dennis & Rachelle about their time in Europe with Nikelle & Johnny. You both have been gone about same time. Later.
Love, Kathy

Blog Archive