About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Off to Yangon.

Hi all… Tried to go to the Qatar Women’s Tennis Open last night… but it was raining (again)! The last 2 days I have started a new workout program (trying to keep up with my sister Kathy and brother Harold who have a 3 month competition going on… I’m joining in!).
I am off to Yangon this morning, will be back Monday for about 8 hours then flying to Trivandrum. It will probably be Wednesday before I am able to post any pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kirk: We welcome the competition--but you know that Harold & I play rough--so it will be tough to keep up with the two of us. Good luck to you. May the best Pleasant win.
The gauntlet's up for grabs. (I expect Kevin and Dennis to weigh in soon. And maybe Hersh if he's not afraid--of you--after those comments about your lower abs or lack thereof)

Love, Kathy

Blog Archive