About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

I am back!

I am back in Doha after my training in Toulouse. The last few days in Toulouse the weather changed back to cool and overcast. I visited several little French restaurants and really enjoyed the food (being back in Doha is going to improve my diet!).
Doha has not changed much except that there is tightened security because of the bombing last week. Fortunately only one person (besides the bomber) died. This was a wakeup call for Doha and now it is probably one of the safest places around because of the increased security.
I do a simulator check for the company today in Doha and then a few ground schools over the next week. My line training does not start until the 4th of April and finishes on the 14th. My first Flight solo (after training) is to London. Then I have flights to Jakarta and South Africa. I am looking forward to the new destinations and of course the new aircraft.

No comments:

Blog Archive