About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

August Roster

http://www.geocities.com/kirkdpleasant/RosterAug05.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man man, I did not think I would live the day to see my friend " Captain Kirrrk" flying around with a pink Hippo!!!!
Anyway it adds some colour to the pictures. I did not see any BKK pictures from our last trip though, possibly the hippo was not there.
Talk to you when back in Doha.
Your colleague, friend and co-victim,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Kirk:

Just a quick "hi"--my computer crashed awhile back and after many hours I am not still live, but am now plugged in occasionally from job sites. Love the pics and the updates--it was great to see the photos of the kids!

All's well here. I was just in Lake Tahoe for a week--Jeff & Janelle were up for a few days and then Brian was up for a few days. It is so peaceful and beautiful there--and so much cooler than Sacto.

Bea (Dufault)& hubby were here for a few days in late July to celebrate her birthday. That was fun.

That's all for now. Catch up with you later. Fly safe, get some sleep (Pleasant dreams) and give Ella & James my love.

Love,

Kathy

Blog Archive