About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005


Hi this is Zander!

I thought I would send a few pics of my first flight! I was a little nervous at first but after a few encouraging words (like if you don't want to come I'll leave you home, alone, in the dark without air-conditioning) I decided to go with Kirk to Dhaka. I tried on the hat and epaulets- I think I'll have to grow a bit to fit into them. Then it was off to the airplane. What fun! I got to play with the stick and sit up and watch the takeoff! It was a long night but I didn't close my eyes once...not even during the landing. Then it was off to the hotel...I was scared and hid in Kirk's flight bag...scary people! The hotel was ok after a bit of a rest I went to Bongo Bazaar...some times I wish I wasn't born with such a big nose....the smell! Soon I had enough and returned to the hotel to rest for the return flight. I am now back in Doha (it is hot...) and looking forward to heading off to Casablanca (Kirk doesn't seem so excited).
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive