About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005


I have just returned from Dhaka, Bangladesh. My friend on my shoulder name is Zander. She was a gift from a special friend and has become my mascot. I will be taking Zander around and taking pictures with her where ever I travel (more fun and interesting than pics of myself :)).
Bangladesh is a very poor country and some of the sights and smells there are hard to explain. Almost every street corner you have people begging for money - most are severely deformed or injured in some way. The smell of raw sewage and poor hygiene fills the air. Some of our crew members have vomited the first time they stayed here just from the smell. Sometimes we don't realize how lucky we are until we visit a place like this.
I am off tonight to Tripoli and Casablanca returning on Friday morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive