About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Monday, April 18, 2005


Hanging on to the kite! Good day today- had some nice wind and I played on the beach with my new kite (a Peter Lynn Guerilla II 13 metre). What fun! I also ordered a board (watch out water here I come that should be hear in about 2 weeks. I also had a nice talk with the kids today… miss them heaps and wish I could be playing with them. They are doing well and seem to be growing up.
My flying has changed. I was going to fly to London but am now off to Osaka (Japan) for 5 days and returning Saturday morning. If I am lucky there will still be some cherry blossoms when I arrive. Will post again on Saturday.
 Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch out rocks ... here he comes ...

Rob C

Blog Archive