About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Hi from Zurich

Arrived here this morning to a hazy and cold (-3C /28F...felt colder-must be that Middle Eastern Blood!) Zurich. After a few hours of sleep myself and 3 flight attendants had a look around Zurich. We had a very nice walk through downtown and by the lake. Then we to a supermarket and bought Swiss red wine (average quality for the price- a cab sav... Australian much better), cheese, bread, meat (pork...can't get it in Doha) and chocolate. We had all that for dinner. Now off for some sleep. In the morning off to Laax to do some skiing! will post pics when back in Doha on Wednesday.

No comments:

Blog Archive