About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Off to Zurich

The weather last night in Doha was cold (for Doha) at about 12C, but today was beautiful! I had a chat to the kids, a workout with a friend, saw 1 great accident (didn’t have the camera...they just can’t drive here) and went shopping…. For ski gear! I found a good pair of goggles and gloves for about $20...very happy with that. I am off to Zurich Switzerland tonight with 3 days on the ground there. Sunday will be a write off (because I have flown all night) but Monday and Tuesday should be good. I may also catch up with my niece Nickelle who lives in Germany (about 5-6 hours by train from Zurich…I think). Will be coming back late Wed night but will take my computer and try and give everyone an update from Zurich.

No comments:

Blog Archive