About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Because I am so bad at emailing and keeping in contact with everyone, I thought this might be a better way to keep everyone informed about what is happening in my life. I am an airline pilot currently working and living in the Middle East. Previously I have flown for airlines in Australia and the US. I am divorced with 2 great children that live with their mother in Australia.

Friday, January 21, 2005


I am at the summit (Vorab Glestscher- 3018 m/ ~10,000 ft)... Skiing in the Swiss Alps- sometimes I just love my job! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kirk: Gorgeous! Good pics. I love your website, with photos and stories--you really should think of writing for travel magazine. Website info is nice touch, too--will have to check out later. Now if you could just be based out of Melbourne, it would be a great job!

I'm heading to Lake Tahoe for the weekend with a friend who has a free weekend a Caesar's. Should be fun. About 12' of new snow over the past couple of weeks so people are still somewhat buried in snow and digging out--what do you do with extra snow? Some towns are hauling it out and dumping it. No skiing yet for me--bum knee still.

Love, Kathy

Blog Archive